Dreamvillamykonos.com will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address credit card information and customer preference data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of the site or prior to ordering products, you must complete a registration form. In the process of registering you will be prompted to provide certain personal information including, but not limited to, your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address and credit card details. In addition, you will be asked to provide your country of residence and/or organisations country of operation, so we can comply with the applicable laws and regulations. Delicate and financial forms of personal information will be used solely for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, and to communicate with you about your order. We shall also use your personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Some areas of the site will prompt you to enter your email address for purposes including, not limited to, registering for our newsletter.
- Cookies: like most websites, dreamvillamykonos.com uses cookie technology throughout this site. A cookie is a small removable date file that is restored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customised content, for tracking orders and for retaining shopping cart items.
- Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this site. THIS SITES COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USERS HARD DRIVE TO GATHER USERS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not spyware.
We do not sell or rent the personal information about our customers, and all information provided to dreamvillamykonos.com remains absolutely confidential except where:
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will not identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as an in-house fulfillment company or web host), or who assist us in marketing our products and services.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, as well as future offers. We will send you a confirmation e-mail when you register and place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register for the newsletter we shall use it to deliver regular updates to you.
- We may publicly disclose the winning ticket number, city and state of the winner, however, the name of the winner of our competition will only be posted subject to the winner’s consent.
If you do not wish your information, such as email address and contact details to be shared with third party entities, including our partners, please check the box.
Safeguarding your Information:
Shopping on the site is easy and worry-free. We have taken several measures to ensure that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our services use Secure Sockets Layer SSL and advanced encryption technology that works with Modern Internet Browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 9 and Above), Chrome (Version 58.0 and Above), Firefox Navigator (Version 30.0 and Above), Opera (45.0 and Above), Safari (9.13 or Above). PCI Compliant.
If you suspect there to be any unauthorised use of your Credit Card then you must notify your credit card issuer accordingly, and in accordance with its Standard Reporting Rules and Procedures.
We may send you requests from time to time, asking you to update your personal and contact information. If you wish to stop receiving e-mails from our Company:
Stop sending e-mails to my e-mail address.
Opt out from receiving our newsletter.
Offline Collection Use & Disclosure of Information.
When this happens we will ask only for the personal information we need in order to place the order or to answer the question posed to our team.